Final fantasy 7 in 3 min. Final fantasy 7 in 3 min.

Very amusing

This was a really great parody! Great work on this.
The repetition of "explodes" really added a lot to it. ^^

My favorite part: And Red XIII has children. The end. XD

Keep up the great work~ :D

School 13 - I.A.C.W. School 13 - I.A.C.W.

Great job!

I really love the quality of the drawings in this video. Your animation skills are amazing. Keep up the great work! :D

And the message in this video is great. XD It is really the typical life of a high school student... with some exceptions, like how I could never survive high school if I did that. XD

Free Fries Free Fries

Wow great work!

This was really well animated! The movements are very smooth, and the first part with the cars driving is especially well drawn. It's simple and sweet to the point.

Keep up the great work! ^^

Zhan vs Raxes Zhan vs Raxes

Great job!

This movie is very well animated. I would love to see longer videos by you in the future. Keep up the great work! :D

What's the song that plays, by the way?

MisterK2 responds:

No it Paul Oakenfold - Ready Steady Go

Elevators Elevators

Great job!

Wow, I love it~ The storyline is very clever, and quite clear. I liked the way you had the newspaper in the credits. And wow, I was going to ask what the music was, but it's amazing that you made that too!

Keep up the great work, I look forward to watching any more Flash movies you have yet to come! :)

Chrome-Demon responds:

Thank you so much! :D

I'm especially glad you liked the music, it's not my first time constructing tunes but I'm still a novice at it. XD

Also, I'm really glad you liked the newspaper, I figured it would be a neat touch!

Thanks for taking the time to review this! :3

Auron's Story Chapter 1 Auron's Story Chapter 1

Wow!

Wow, that simply amazing. I loved the animations and drawings, they moved very smoothly. The story was quite amusing, I liked it. And the voices also portrayed the real voice actors quite well.

Keep up the great work, I look forward to watching more of your Flash movies. ^^

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

Love this movie!

This has been one of my favorite Flash movies for awhile now! The animations are great and very amusing, and the song is quite catchy.

Keep up the great work!